Are you tired of doing the same thing over and over again? Are you interested in learning something new? Have you been looking to pick up a new hobby that you could share with your significant other? Plan a series of date nights together where you try something new for every date. There are plenty of Do-It-Yourself kits available that could teach you both a new skill set or a fun activity to do every once in a while together. We've put together a list of the Top 5 DIY Dates for you to check out:
- Try making sushi together. It's a unique skill and a delicious dinner date.
- If you are over 21, you could both take a stab at home brewing. You might find yourselves invited to a lot more parties and gatherings.
- Want to stick to the cooking theme? Try making several of your own hot sauces.
- Feeling green? Make a terrarium together.
- Want to relax at the end of the day? Learn how to make your own bath bombs!
If you didn't see something that interested you, check out other DIY dates here!